Terms & Conditions
If you continue to browse through this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The term ‘West Sands Advisory Limited’, ‘West Sands’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Chestney House, 149 Market Street, St. Andrews KY16 9PF, U.K. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- West Sands accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or relying on information provided in this website. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website.
- The materials contained on this website are provided for general information and use only. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, West Sands expressly disclaims any and all liability with respect to acts or omissions made by clients or other users on the basis of the information contained on this website.
- Content on this website is protected under international copyright conventions. With the exception of third party intellectual property, all content on this website including, but not limited to, the text, design, logos, and graphics belongs to West Sands. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or re-use material from this website without express written approval by West Sands.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of West Sands.
- Content on this website may change, from time to time, by West Sands. If the need arises, this website may be closed indefinitely, or access to it suspended. Any of the materials on this website may be out of date, and West Sands is under no obligation to update such material.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use, is subject to the laws of Scotland.